Veteran internet marketer Brad Waller comes from an interesting background – with a degree in physics from MIT and 13 years in the aerospace industry, it doesn’t sound like the usual programmer/marketeter who wanders into internet marketer.
Together with his partners, Brad is one of the earliest marketers in the online classified space since 1993 and launched one of the earliest affiliate programs.
I invited Brad on the Friday Podcast to hear his thoughts on:
- Getting started in the classifieds space and launching their affiliate program
- How the classifieds model works and the user profile for those types of services
- How marketers can use classifieds in their marketing campaigns
- The pull factors drawing people to the site and the technology powering it
- Best practices for marketing on classifieds
- His new ventures in developing applications for the iPhone
Check out the podcast below:
Released iPhone apps (you can find them on the iPhone app store):
- Craigs+ NY (NY Only Classifieds)
- Daily Deals (was not mentioned on the podcast)
In process apps:
- Craigs+ NY (New York Only Classifieds)
- Craigs+ LA (Los Angeles Only Classifieds)